Life Journey Support
Within Thrive, activities are developed based on a participant’s individual and unique needs. Such activities can focus on:
- Personal and Social Development
- Personal Finances (Budgeting, Tax Returns, PWD Forms etc.)
- Information and Technology Skills
- Self-Esteem and Self-Awareness
- Friendships and Social Skills
- Building Employment Skills
- Community Access and Inclusion
This program typically runs Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm and schedules will be built on a participant’s personal preference and program availability. Participants usually access one-to-one support through Thrive, but smaller group engagement is available.
– Thomas Berry
Thrive Program Contact
Donate or Sponsor
Support Inclusion Parksville
Become a Sponsor
Sponsoring a program or event can be one of the most worthwhile gifts you can ever give to others.
Become a Volunteer
Spend time as a volunteer with Inclusion Parksville and help to do good work with this great cause.