Life Journey Support
Within Thrive, activities are developed based on a participant’s individual and unique needs. Such activities can focus on:
- Personal and Social Development
- Personal Finances (Budgeting, Tax Returns, PWD Forms etc.)
- Information and Technology Skills
- Self-Esteem and Self-Awareness
- Friendships and Social Skills
- Building Employment Skills
- Community Access and Inclusion
This program typically runs Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 3:30 pm and schedules will be built on a participant’s personal preference and program availability. Participants usually access one-to-one support through Thrive, but smaller group engagement is available.
– Thomas Berry
Thrive Program Contact
Donate or Sponsor
Support Inclusion Parksville
Become a Sponsor
Sponsoring a program or event can be one of the most worthwhile gifts you can ever give to others.
Donations are always greatly appreciated. Donating can be one of the best gifts you can ever give to others.
Become a Volunteer
Spend time as a volunteer with Inclusion Parksville and help to do good work with this great cause.